Pages

Tuesday 24 January, 2012

Its tea time with........!

"If I could invite anybody  for 'tea for two' it would undoubtedly be the Rain"


Yes, the Rain.
How many days will you get a chance like this?


On a cozy evening, while you are sunken comfortably in your couch, gazing at the lush around and in between you look above, sensing his arrival. Then you just close your eyes to relish the sip which you have just taken and that moment he comes, with the aroma of wet earth.


No other tea time can match this !!

6 comments:

  1. Wow Subhalekha!
    I too loooove sipping chai when it rains outside! but I never thought of inviting rain!

    Sweetly done!

    Thank you so much for taking part.
    Love
    preeti

    ReplyDelete
  2. hai Preeti..

    Im just seeing this page again and again.. You have replied :) :) heyyyy.. so happy and thank you so much :)

    This prompt is very encouraging and pushes lazy bones like me to write. Thnaks ya so much.. And praying for a big hit for your book. Awaiting it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved your post..dats so sweet :)
    I was able to imagine myself wid a cup of tea in rain while reading ur post and i felt very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came to know your name is Riya. Thnaks Riya :)

    ReplyDelete