Pages

Tuesday 2 November, 2010

my life is a bliss ~PART 1~

I know, its hard for people to realise that "My Life is a Bliss". I dont know why people dont understand it, not most, but all the times.

The word in dictionary that makes their life trivial for all the beings, as far as I know, is "comparison".

Yes!!

We compare ourselves with other beings in all actions and happenings. And the irony is, this fateful word of 7 letters, always derives a negative formula in ones life. Often you find people near you saying "thank God, my life is better than His". Think off, last time when you heard someone saying "He has a sick life than mine".

I am sure you cannot recall it, as nobody says it though.. Its always green on the farther bank.

I really wonder why people always bitch about their own life in spite of enjoying each new day which is full of mysteries and new games to be mated with!!

Why don't people think radical?? Yes.. Being radical is the only way of making your life interesting and not the boring routine. Think before you act, and before that think, think that your thinking should be radical.

Do it, you are sure to find new solutions for your everyday's trivial problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment