Pages

Wednesday 20 October, 2010

all these days.. where was it??

It has the thrill always, I mean, the thrill of getting out early from office when your boss is out of station :P.. Even I was in the same fuss, "God! I am out of office as early as 6.45.. Is that really happening? :O"..

Before even I could realise it, I found one auto and to my the most of my surprise he immediately accept for my savari..

Really it is an exciting day, I was thinking, and my phone rang, call from a long lost good friend:)

How can it be not exciting?!!

May be, these are the usual scenes which you act all day, but, I have promised myself to treasure excitement in these daily shots and I am finding it right.
Yes! Life is all about it.. If it is not the way you like it, remember, you can always change it.. It is not what you live, but, how you live, makes the -- difference--

No comments:

Post a Comment